Saturday, December 8, 2012

End Of This Chapter....

Dear Readers,

This is the end of this blog and chapter in my life.  This is a personal and private matter please respect my privacy.  I want you to know that I am happy and content.  I am thankful to Dan for all of the wonderful times that we had together and all of the adventures that we had.  I care about him very much.  I will probably start another blog sometime later and will let you know when that time comes.  If you are to take away anything from my blog please note this...it's the little things in life that matter.


I will leave you with a funny story that I was told a few weeks ago by my full blooded Irish Grandma...Eileen Kelly.  It should make you laugh....you don't want to mess with an Irish woman.

" I was 15 and I was alone waiting to go to school when an older man came up to me.  He suddenly unzipped his zipper and pulled down his pants. He was saying look look.  I started yelling at him and chased him down the street trying to beat him up and hit him with my purse." ---Eileen Kelly

22 comments:

  1. Yes indeed Jess, it is the little things that matter. Good luck in your future endeavors. It was always fun looking at your photos and hearing about the building of your house. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck. Sorry to hear that - it's been fun following your progress at Terlingua.

    Festive Season greetings - and take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of us here in the desert LOVE and MISS you Jess!!!! Live Long and Prosper! Regina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess:
    This is news we didn't want to hear, but life happens.
    The little things in life, are not things.
    Good luck, let us know if we can help.
    GODS Grace.

    Suerte

    ReplyDelete
  5. will comment later. This shocks me completely -whatever it is- will contact yu soon. Will miss this blog,yur entusiasm -hope not yu- (Someone realy admires yu)
    Pablo
    Houston Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck to you!

    bigfoot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your future is as bright as the light you shined in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My prayers and good wishes to you Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. well Jess, not only are you gorgeous, but you are smart and have a good heart. Your next blog will be better than this one (and this one was very good).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jess,
    Gonna miss your blog.
    Remember life has its ups and downs. You are a beautiful person inside and out so take things in stride.
    Blessings your way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jess, we'll miss you and your blog...we'll also miss you as a neighbor.

    Good luck on your future projects!
    -Brad and Marilynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blessings to you on 'the next thing.'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best of luck in ALL aspects of your life. You will be missed (ALLOT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Final Comment from a follower. Will delete this Blog from my Favorites, will not check it back again, I'm completly schocked, touched the bottom of my heart. My thougths are this (From Hafiz a Pakistani Poet,) I will follow yur FB page. BEST
    -------------------
    A GREAT NEED (Poem by HAFIZ)

    Out
    Of a great need
    We are all holding hands
    And climbing.
    Not loving is a letting go.

    Listen,
    The terrain around here

    Is
    Far too
    Dangerous
    For
    That.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Life does give us various tests. Best of luck to you Jess and Dan.

    may God bless you both.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Pretty strange note to end on.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well........don't just leave us hanging...........did she catch him?

    ReplyDelete
  18. She scared him so bad he ran away.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How will you be letting us know about the new blog?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've enjoyed your blog...wishing you to have many blessings in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will post here about the new blog....I will be making one soon.

    ReplyDelete